Monday, August 3, 2009

I SURVIVED R4YL


I won't go into great detail about the weekend (go here http://r4yl.blogspot.com/ )
Spent Saturday and Sunday morning in Ada for the second annual R4YL party. Spent most of my time at the VFW. That is where camp was set-up and the night time entertainment of Left Lane Cruiser and Some other band (Sorry didn't catch the name) They both ROCKED!
Got to meet alot of good people and drank more than my share of Bush Light. Also Dano won the build-off With a Smoking Hot `78 XS650



I would like to thank Joel and Bridgitte, Juan, and all the sponsors (rock paper scissors- RULES)
I'll throw the offer out there. If you would like help seting up, running, or organizing next year. Please let me know, I would be glad to help.

2 comments:

  1. What no pan love? LOL I suspect the offer will be well received. Thanks for the beers BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm better live. I'm finding it hard to write what I think. Delegation of responsibility is the only way to pull off a large event.

    ReplyDelete